Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/f/fr99659i/fr99659i.bget.ru/public_html/engine/classes/templates.class.php on line 68 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/f/fr99659i/fr99659i.bget.ru/public_html/engine/classes/templates.class.php on line 72 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/f/fr99659i/fr99659i.bget.ru/public_html/engine/classes/templates.class.php on line 68

Аутентификатор стим на пк

1. Оффлайн

axatafum

Посетители

Just about 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Transportable App's 2-factor authentication pro trading and other features like competitive play. In rejoinder to plain outcry, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn't be involved in a smartphone. Valve may not approve of with their decision, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed variant pro people who couldn't beyond make a phone charges to their country of dwelling, monetary commitment, or other reasons, but weren't passive to give up up trading. However, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some serious liabilities аутентификатор стим

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not record a website through despite the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. At any rate, in advance elongated a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel still popped up. This website forked the organization from the Desktop Authenticator, with a couple extra lines added to send a sample of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you take it his version of the application, you're not straight bypassing SteamGuard, you're effectively giving him access to it, in putting together to your account password.

Multiple people have reported this website as malicious, but beyond a year later the site remains buzzing and glowingly, smooth next-door the meridian of Google's search results in compensation "Steam Desktop Authenticator". It doesn't look like the imbroglio is going away no subject how many people report it or grouse so, I would like to jog the memory every tom that you should only download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar's Github here

If you cause any vacillate as to whether or not the spurious Steam Desktop Authenticator I'm talking just about is, in truly, malicious, here is a blunt but specialized overview and encypher analysis from someone I asked to pilfer a look earlier this year. He was accomplished to recognize the copy from that website does in inside info send your Steam credentials to the scammer's server. With as many people who receive reported the purlieus to no avail, I don't regard as either Google or the website's hosting group possess any engagement in taking action no argument how many reports it gets, so we emergency to be au fait of this scam.
    16 марта 2022 - 02:20 / #1